Old August 22nd 03, 08:56 PM
Al Patrick

America Is Rapidly Becoming Talmudized

In 1991, the US Congress declared the Talmudic Noahide Laws to be the
basis "upon which our great Nation was founded" (see America's New
Government Church http://www.come-and-hear.com/editor/america_1.html).
Under Noahide Law regulations, idolaters (which includes Christians by
definition) are put to death.

In 1999, the Supreme Court agreed to consider an amicus brief based
wholly on Talmudic law (see Sentence and Execution
http://www.come-and-hear.com/editor/capunish_1.html).

In November 2002, the American Orthodox Jewish community held a kosher
dinner in the Supreme Court building to celebrate the establishment of
the National Institute for Judaic Law. (6)
http://www.come-and-hear.com/editor/america_5.html#n6 The dinner was
attended by 200 people, including three Supreme Court Justices. The
purpose of the Institute is to introduce Talmudic laws into the US legal
system and law schools.

It is thus the clear civic duty of every American to become intimately
acquainted with the Talmud. Read articles at:
America's New Government Church:
http://www.come-and-hear.com/editor/america_1.html
Death Penalty: http://www.come-and-hear.com/editor/capunish_1.html
Kosher Dinner: http://www.come-and-hear.com/editor/cp-jp-11-09-2002 and
http://www.come-and-hear.com/editor/cp-jw-01-08-03

BDK wrote:

Why don't you post the bad things in th bible with the same glee you
post the bad stuff from the talmud, Al?? I can guess why, it's not part
of the jew hatin' hobby, is it??

How often do you get emails calling you a scumbag, or worse??

I hate to think how high the number is.