Old August 22nd 03, 10:36 PM
Frank Dresser

"Al Patrick" wrote in message
America Is Rapidly Becoming Talmudized

In 1991, the US Congress declared the Talmudic Noahide Laws to be the
basis "upon which our great Nation was founded" (see America's New
Government Church http://www.come-and-hear.com/editor/america_1.html).
Under Noahide Law regulations, idolaters (which includes Christians by
definition) are put to death.

[snip]

That come-and-hear website sure exposes the unexposed. Such as:

"Despite this Congressional declaration, many Americans are still not aware
that their country was founded on Talmudic laws. (70) It is still widely
believed that America was founded on the principles contained in the
Declaration of Independence, the Bill of Rights, the Constitution, and
Anglo-Saxon law generally. Some of the Founding Fathers even thought they
had been influenced by the writings of John Locke, a Scot. Help clear up
this misunderstanding. A copy of that 1991 resolution, Joint House
Resolution 104 Public Law 102-14, and prior Congressional Schneerson
birthday resolutions are available for easy download and study. (1)"

That's news to me! The Magna Carta, Locke, Hobbes, The Holy Bible, Indian
tribal traditions, the Freemasons, the Illumanati didn't influence the
thinking of guys like George Mason and Tom Jefferson and Hamilton and Adams
and all the other founding fathers. Nope! It came straight from the
Talmud!! Who'd have figured? Clearly, I've been reading the wrong sources.
I've never even seen a Talmud. I guess the best conspiracies are the most
secret.

Oh, the website clearly explains exactly why the ACLU is so anti-abortion
and pro-death penalty.

"On the authority of R. Ishmael it was said: [He is executed] even for the
murder of an embryo."

"Our Rabbis taught: [Any man that curseth his God, shall bear his sin. (3)
It would have been sufficient to say], 'A man, etc.:' What is taught by the
expression any man? (4) The inclusion of heathens, to whom blasphemy is
prohibited just as to Israelites, and they are executed by decapitation; for
every death penalty decreed for the sons of Noah is only by
decapitation.(5)"

That's the death penalty, and ACLUites are all for it, I'm sure. It also
has a vaguely Decalogueish look to it. Thank goodness the ACLU/Talmud gang
are fighting to keep the Stone Tablets on display in Alabama.

Thanks, Al. Looks like I've filled my quota of "Special Knowledge" early
this week. I might even sleep through George W. Gentry Sunday morning.

Frank Dresser