Old August 23rd 03, 01:03 AM
The Dawn Soliloquy

Did you ever dance with the devil in the pale moon light? I always ask this of
all my prey.

This is relevant to telling someone to stop changing their ID. Obviously they
know that they change their ID to circumvent killfiling, no need to inform the
uninitiated.

I killfile liberals only. I can tolerate a variety of opinions, but a hard
line liberal is a difficult thing to take. (one is tempted to ask "where is
his/her brain"?)

But then I guess that leads us again to:

Did you ever dance with the devil in the pale moon light? I always ask this of
all my prey.

Regards.

I have killfiled this thread.

In article miX0b.158859$cF.56821@rwcrnsc53, "Brian Denley"
wrote:
Hey maximo. Can you keep your ID the same so when I killfile you, you will
stay dead? Thanks!

Never say never.
Nothing is absolute.