Old August 23rd 03, 01:26 AM
Frank Dresser

Its (The Dawn Soliloquy) wrote in message
Very nice radio. AM/FM for the U.S., and AM/FM/LW for the U.K.

Too bad no SW. Very nice though. Finally some class, liberation from

simple
black and silver plastic.

Regards.

I saw a repro tombstone radio at the Salvation Army store the other day.
The design wasn't half bad. I would have bought it if it the veneer wasn't
damaged in a couple of places, exposing the chipboard underneath. Or if it
had a SW band. I'm guessing it was around 10 years old.

I hope they reproduce metal cabinet radios. Not like VCR box metal. Like
SX-28 metal. That would be cool.

Frank Dresser