Old August 23rd 03, 09:25 PM
Gerd Niephaus

On Sat, 23 Aug 2003 17:35:25 GMT, helmsman
wrote:

On Fri, 22 Aug 2003 20:34:36 GMT, (Gerd Niephaus)
wrote:

Bernd Friedewald just informed me that the ILGRadio database can now
be downloaded _without_ a password. I tried it and it works.
Bernd has also announced an updated version of the database.

Regards
Gerd Niephaus

Any idea when the new DFB's will be released?

.
Boycott anything made in France & vacation somewhere else!

The ILGRadio website says the new database version will be published
August 22th which was yesterday. Bernd mentioned that he was just
leaving for the HFCC conference in Tromsoe / Norway. So possibly he
did not manage to finish the work on the new database before he left.

Regards
Gerd Niephaus