Old August 24th 03, 03:01 AM
Mark Keith

Burr wrote in message ...
Morning Mark,
Where do you live? Can't be close to me, you have grass!!! The only
grass we have we smoke.

I also have an old Cortez motor home that I have used for years and
just put another 225 in it.

You can get or make one of those little "tear drop" trailer that are
just great.

Let me hear from you.

Burr

I'm in Houston. The pix were taken in Richmond TX at the fire training
facilty. All those buildings, etc you see are all for training
firemen. Yep, a little trailer would be ok. I want to keep the weight
down though. The slant six is pretty trusty. I thought about changing
to a V8, but decided to stick with the 300. I don't mind a six, and it
saved me from having to chase all the V8 parts down. MK