Old August 24th 03, 02:28 PM
Diverd4777

Thanks Brenda;

I've found at least two stores where you can get it for a total of $16.81..
that's a little better, at least..

http://att.dealtime.com/xPC-Jwin_JX_M14

One of the searches you found is B & H, who I bought from; they send a UPS
tracking code, all looks on the up and up..

the other is a company in upstate New York

http://www.parammonstore.com/pstore/...aspx?pid=10090

To check out the store itself,
get the mailing address by doing a google search on the stores telephone
number

Then check w / www.epinons to see if its been rated..
- on epinons, , you can put in your ZIP code to see total shipping & tax ( !!)

This place www.parammon.com, is of interest... Looks to me like a bunch of
Programmers / retailers
in upstate NY..
Their floorspace costs are probably LOW..

http://www.parammon.com/

- Never dealt with them; just my 2 cents worth..

Dan

In article , "dxlover"
writes:

Sun, 24 Aug 2003 04:48:44 GMT

Uhh, dxlover, my shipping was $5.95 (per my messages earlier in this
thread). My total was $10.49 for the radio plus $5.95 shipping via
UPS = $16.44. For a digital playtoy, that's not too bad. In any
event, there were at least a few in this newsgroup who purchased the
radio for twice that at JohnsonSmith, so I suppose this is a good deal
in comparison.

Randy (WA4FJF)

Oh, I see. Thanks Randy, I truly have to get a real newsreader because I
seem to be missing out on some posts.

Can you tell me the the mailing address of the company if you could be so
kind. Thank you, btw, I know what you mean by the price and the 'play
toy' thing, I just didn't know if they were gouging to make up the
difference on the receiver is all.