Old June 3rd 04, 09:46 PM
Kyle2

Use your common sense and buy some new ones. How does anyone else know if
YOUR earth rods will be difficult to remove!

"Gary Boyer" wrote in message
I have two ground rods I am thinking about moving to another location, is
this practical or would it be easier to just poundem in the ground and buy
new rods....does anyone have an easy method for taking the rods out of the
ground...I am not interested in building any equipment to do this removal
project...please advise..thanks..Gary, K8BY

---