Old August 25th 03, 04:31 AM
Samantha Williams

"Charlie " wrote:

Hi, if you fo a Goole search for DX-398 FAQ you will find David
Moisens web paget that has a mod to replace the speaker with a SONY
speaker, it has a much larger magent but does fit in the DX-398 and
ATS-909. I've done the switch and the resuklt are fine much better
audio and SONY has very good quality parts

I ordered a new speaker and read the 398 FAQ regarding opening the case. Does anyone have any
additional information to share about opening the case? Based on the FAQ, I'm nervous about
breaking one of the tabs that holds the radio together. Where do you apply the pressure?
Thanks!