Old August 26th 03, 03:05 AM
gaffo

fraudulent wrote:

BubbaBob wrote:

gaffo wrote:

that is correct. I beleive Nescape is using moz 1.3 engine
though.
Mozzilla is smaller and faster and I think more stable than
Netscape.

You wish. They're using a neutered version of Mozilla 1.0.

Depends which version. The current build is apparently based on Mozilla
1.4. The full User Agent of the present Netscape 7.1 build reads:

Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.4) Gecko/20030624 Netscape/7.1

Rgds, fraudulent

hhhhhhhhmmmmmmmm good to see. I like moz now, and it is smaller. So I'll
not bother to download Netscape again.

Good to see they use the current code though.

there is now no reason to use IExplorer.