Old August 27th 03, 12:41 AM
snow

MFJ make a bare bones sw car radio that performs pretty good. I had one for
several years. It is great a night...only flaw is when my car was running
during the day I could only get mostly the Religous powerhouses. Ignition
messes up the sensitivity a bit. But turn the car off and I were able to
DX some during the day. It sells aroung $75 if I remember right. Coverts
your car's am band to sw.
Vermonter 05401 wrote in message
I want to buy a car radio with shortwave. Anyone have any information on
who is making them and where I can get one. Or if you have one could you
give a consumer report? Thanks