Old August 27th 03, 02:32 AM
Daniel Rosenzweig

You could ask them, but it has already been confirmed that the 1102
will have USB, more memory and 9/10 kHz MW switch - as opposed to the
fixed 9/China version 10/US version of the 1101. (Although, rumours
have it that they may have a switchable 1101 eventually.)

Info from www.radiointel.com, www.passband.com and contacting Kaito...

"Michael" wrote in message t...
Thanx... I see that the 1101 is now selling in the "US" version.

I sent an e-mail asking the retailer about the 1102's availability and if it
will have SSB.

Regardless, the 1101 looks great for the money. I think the 1101 has a
better layout and a much better display then the 1102. I wish the 1101 had
SSB.

--
Respectfully,

Michael

Home Page: http://md_dxing.tripod.com/
Northern NJ
R75 w/DSP, Kiwa agc/sync & audio mods
G5RV & 200ft longwire w/ICE-180
MFJ-1048 preselector
SoundBlstr Live PC card w/five piece Cambridge
speakers & full software mixer/eq.

"Daniel Rosenzweig" wrote in message
om...
Take a look at this thread - the 1102 should be out a month after the
1101..
It'll include SSB.: