Old August 27th 03, 05:12 PM
smitty

Actually, one reason to use IE... there are thousands of websites out there
that are written ONLY for IE.. don't shoot me, I'm just the messenger..

But why would anyone want to go to a website like that? If they do that with
their website, imagine how messed up all their other business practices or
ideas are.

I also turn java and cookies off so that I don't get any websites that are
programmed to only work with those on. This way I end up happy with all the
businesses I deal with as they are smart to program sites that work with ALL
browsers at ALL settings and if they are smart enough to figure that out, then
they must run their businesses smart too.