Old August 27th 03, 11:19 PM
Frank Dresser

"Brenda Ann" wrote in message

Thing is, BPL is also spread spectrum.. would not two spread spectrum
systems on the same bands interfere with one another??

I don't know alot about spread spectrum, but it's my impression that the
receiver and transmitter are in sync. If the interference doesn't match the
expected synchronization, the receiver ignores it. Also, the bandwidth of
spread spectrum is so wide that spread spectrum operations would have to
overlap, otherwise there would only be a few allowable channels.

But, any spread spectrum experts out there are free to correct me.

Frank Dresser