Old August 27th 03, 11:53 PM
Michael

I wonder what the actuality of it is now as far as availability. The rep at
Radios4U advised me via e-mail that the KA1102 may never materialize at all,
and if it does, it won't be for many months. The KA1101 will be on the
shelf some time in September.

I think I'm going to buy the 1101 when it is available. I don't have a good
portable. I also like the idea that it comes with goodies like an AC
adapter, an external antenna and best of all, rechargeable batteries that
recharge right in the radio.
--
Respectfully,

Michael

Home Page: http://md_dxing.tripod.com/
Northern NJ
R75 w/DSP, Kiwa agc/sync & audio mods
G5RV & 200ft longwire w/ICE-180
MFJ-1048 preselector
SoundBlstr Live PC card w/five piece Cambridge
speakers & full software mixer/eq.

"Daniel Rosenzweig" wrote in message
om...
That's a change - three weeks ago they told me 1 month after the
release of the 1101... Also, the 1101 only has 5 kHz SW steps...

"Michael" wrote in message

t...
Their reply was that the 1102 won't be available for several mnths if at
all.