Old August 28th 03, 06:16 AM
Pallr4

"Daviesl2003" wrote in message

Again, God's law has been broken. God is crying today.

You don't know G-d from your ass and a hole-in-the-ground.

Don't give me this crap about God. God will hold each
and every one of you in as much contempt
as God will hold the judges who made this decision.

Contempt......?

Let's see what Jefferson had to say on the topic:

"To suffer the civil magistrate (Judges and Judiciary) to intrude
his powers into the field of opinion and to restrain the profession
or propagation of principles on supposition of their ill tendency
is a dangerous fallacy which at once destroys all religious
liberty, because he being of course judge of that tendency
will make his opinions the rule of judgment and approve
or condemn the sentiments of others only as they shall
square with or differ from his own."
--Thomas Jefferson: Statute for Religious Freedom, 1779. ME 2:302, Papers 2: 546

"I never will, by any word or act, bow to the shrine
of intolerance or admit a right of inquiry into the
religious opinions of others." --Thomas Jefferson to
Edward Dowse, 1803. ME 10:378

"Our particular principles of religion are a subject of
accountability to God alone. I inquire after no
man's, and trouble none with mine." --Thomas
Jefferson to Miles King, 1814. ME 14:198

(SOUNDS LIKE TO ME THAT JEFFERSON WOULD
HOLD *MUCH CONTEMPT* FOR ANY "CIVIL
MAGISTRATE" WHO MANAGED TO ERRECT A
MONUMENT TO A SET OF [ANY] RELIGIOUS
BYLAWS IN ANY GOVERNMENTAL ESTABLISHMENT!)

Alot of Christains are
getting fed up with all this bullcarp, and they are starting to wake up and do
something. Is the event that will cause that? Time will tell

You mean like that *jackass* I saw in the plaid shirt
and sunglasses who paraded around making a complete
asshole of himself on Nationwide Cable TV? (at first
Lloyd I thought that was you, but when I didn't see a
goofy ballcap with an antenna on top, I knew it wasn't
moi...... ; )

Lloyd Davies - Time Lord and Talk show host
"On the Domestic Front"
http://nitepirate66.tripod.com/domesticfront/index.htm

All you are doing Lloyd, is using this event in Alabama
to grandstand and draw attention to yourself, just like
another screwball we all know does every weekend
on 14.313 Why don't you get on there and make an
ass of yourself like the usual gang-of-moe'rons does?
You'd be a very welcome addition and would re-establish
14.313 as ham radio's primary Comedy Channel, as like it
was when Herb, Mike & Judy were holding court on the same....