Old August 29th 03, 03:10 PM
Frank Dresser

"Al Patrick" wrote in message
Signs

Signs are all around us that the U.S. is in trouble. I'd
like to mention a few of them which are surely not connected
and some of which come from unlikely sources.

[snip]

Let's not forget James Lloyd. He says he'll be cutting back a bit on the SW
broadcasts so he can spend more time on his survivalist supply business.
Perhaps he's overstocked after the 4th of July non-disaster.

And Alex Jones' prediction of the phoney terrorist attack on the previous
Super Bowl.

Does anybody know when Brother Stair's court date is due? It must be soon.
But I might be wrong. I used to think it was about the time Planet X would
be flying by.

I'm sure the Prophet is prepared for the coming end. He knows how much
Michael Jackson paid to get off the hook. He knows how well a SW
transmitter's antenna works over the sea water ground of a pirate broadcast
ship. And if a Mexican boarder blaster is good enough for an ordained
minister such as Wolfman Jack, it'll be good enough for the Last Day Prophet
of God..

Frank Dresser