Old August 31st 03, 12:32 AM
Diverd4777

In article , tommyknocker
writes:

sum1 wrote:

(Diverd4777) wrote in message

Hoping no one ever has to walk home again..

Interesting you should say that. In this week's news:

-----------

I live out in the country (well semi-country) and walking is not an
option because the roads are narrow and the drivers crazy. I have to
drive 15 miles one way to go to a health club to walk on a treadmill.
(I'm on the Atkins diet. My grandfather lost his legs to diabetes and is
losing his hands, and I don't want to go there.)

Nope !! Takling good care of yerself is a real good idea. . .
- & Sorry to hear about your Grandfather..

I have freinds who live in the country & get up at 4:00 A.M to go to the Gym..

Luckily in my area there are Bike paths, parks for walking & hills to walk up

Some of my neighbors Walked the Seven miles from Midtown to here during the
last blackout..
- Sans radio, Light, Good shoes, etc..