Old August 31st 03, 01:48 AM
Al Patrick

Default Newbie ask advices for shortwave "sailing" radio

If you're using it on the water a lot, especially SALT water, you might
want to consider how you'll keep the moisture out. I'd probably check
at some place that specializes in marine radios. They can probably
recommend a shortwave radio especially designed for that use.

Al

=================

dld wrote:

Hello everyone...

I am looking for a SW receiver for my sailing boat for meteo
forecastings and warning... and World radio for fun
I am sailing in Mediterranean sea and Atlantique.
I'd prefer a portable radio.
I own for twelve years a Sony icf sw 7600 with 5 KHtz tuning
resolution and it is not a precise tuning.
I am waiting with a huge interest your advices.
Many thanks

Dom