Old August 31st 03, 10:07 PM
David Stinkson

Just like the teenage that thinks that for the first time in recorded human
history, he (the teenager) has been perceptive enough to realize the
injustices in the world.

The country's going to hell in a hand basket, perversity abounds on tv, on
commercial radio, in the media in general, and this schmuck is fascinated
by brother stair.

Please don't forget the lunatic rabbi that has a show on 7.415 during
weeknights, or is this especially a Christian haters post, as is so popular
as of late?

The radio abounds with lunatics, and all you sorry ass people can think to
write about is Christians. How ****ing lame.

Best to you and yours.

The following is a sentence excerpted from your usual anti-Christian post.

I went to puplick skool, and they taughted me how evil god is, and how good
gays is, and them demokrats care only bout us people. Them liberals
protecked us from them 10 Commandments, and they told us its ok to be
fornikators, but we need to be fraid o god lest our minds get damaged.

David Stinson wrote in
:

I was tuning around 31 meters, looking for something in the vast
wasteland to listen to while working on a radio.
Has "Brother Stare" always been this crazy? What a kook....
D.S.

p.s. I see the group has it's own crop of religious loonie-tunes.
You guys should buy some air time on one of the "Jesus Radio" stations
and start making some money.