Old August 31st 03, 10:15 PM
Randy Padawer

dxlover, now I'm the one who needs a real newsreader -- sorry I missed
your response! The company I bought mine from was
hififorless.com. Their phone number is 1-888-440-9307. Here's
a link to the radio itself:
http://www.hififorless.com/acatalog/...JWIN_1297.html

They took about a week to get it here (I posted the UPS tracking
link earlier in this thread).

Neat little radio for ~$16 incl. shipping!

Randy (WA4FJF)

"dxlover" wrote in message t...
Uhh, dxlover, my shipping was $5.95 (per my messages earlier in this
thread). My total was $10.49 for the radio plus $5.95 shipping via
UPS = $16.44. For a digital playtoy, that's not too bad. In any
event, there were at least a few in this newsgroup who purchased the
radio for twice that at JohnsonSmith, so I suppose this is a good deal
in comparison.

Randy (WA4FJF)

Oh, I see. Thanks Randy, I truly have to get a real newsreader because I
seem to be missing out on some posts.

Can you tell me the the mailing address of the company if you could be so
kind. Thank you, btw, I know what you mean by the price and the 'play
toy' thing, I just didn't know if they were gouging to make up the
difference on the receiver is all.