Old September 1st 03, 07:41 AM
Frank Dresser

"Dave N" wrote in message

[snip]

OK, I'm no radio expert, but how could a dial light effect one band like
this? Better yet, how can I fix or track down the problem? Any more
thoughts are appreciated.

Dave.

I'll guess the switch is on the circuit board, and pressing it flexes the
board a bit and restores the connection in the AM section. Don't trust my
diagonsis 100%, but if you put it in the hands of someone who works on these
things, it should be an easy fix. If you don't want to pay a shop to do it,
or try to do it yourself, maybe there's an electronics repair class at a
junior college or tech school near you.

Frank Dresser