Old September 1st 03, 04:56 PM
Frank White

In article , says...

I was tuning around 31 meters, looking for something in the vast
wasteland to listen to while working on a radio.
Has "Brother Stare" always been this crazy? What a kook....
D.S.

Prophet-for-Profit Stair has long been a fixture on the
domestic shortwave market. Even being busted for underage
sex hasn't been enough to get rid of him.

I think of people in foreign nations listening to the
U.S. domestic shortwave, with its legions and legions of
nutbcase broadcasters, and I don't wonder that they
conclude we're nuts...

p.s. I see the group has it's own crop of religious loonie-tunes.
You guys should buy some air time on one of the "Jesus Radio" stations
and start making some money.

Don't give Lloyd ideas...

Although actually, it might be better for him rather than
wasting his life being a mindless follower of such drivel,
to be the one spouting it.

FW

FW