Old September 3rd 03, 02:00 AM
Al Patrick

Like Rick Wiles, I think he was "baited" ! He mentioned a time or two
that he had gotten a check or two. I don't believe he'd deliberately
lie. That just set the hook real good so he'd haul in the other
suckers for whoever was behind the scheme. It's like the baby butcher
business, Waco and wars in general. It's "for the children!" You'd be
surprised how profitable baby killing and wars (also baby killing) can
be for the puppet meisters behind the curtains! :-)

Al

=================

Gray Shockley wrote:

I received Nichols Notes a few minutes ago [snip]

On Mon, 1 Sep 2003 22:03:30 -0500, I. P. Yurin wrote
(in message ):

When will Larry be getting back on radio and taking calls from all
those cretins he swindled?

Y.P., were you listening to him back during that strange interlude and finale
of the "loan" strangeness?

I had been listening to hiim for quite a while before then and I was totally
dumbfounded when that weirdness transpired. I got the impression that he
really and truly believed it was real which would make him one of the most
naive people to have surfaced in the last 100 years.

I think he told himself at least seven impossible things before breakfast.

Instead, he should have swallowed a frog every morning and the rest of the
day wiuld have just been peachy-keen.