Old September 3rd 03, 04:54 AM
Leigh Marrin/KM6JE

Al Patrick wrote:
Show me where I said, "Jews are Evil" -- or are you just lying trying to
plant that lie in the minds of others?

Al, my apologies on the inexact quoting.

Speaking of planting lies, several months ago you claimed some hysterical
Jewish conspiracies regarding the 9/11 WTC tragedy. (Please see Google if
you don't remember posting this horsecrap.)

Where in the WORLD did you dredge this stuff up from??

From: Al Patrick )
Subject: Militialoon Eric Rudolph arrested in NC!

"Wonder why we didn't get much coverage of the Jews standing on the top of
one of the buildings near the WTC laughing and posing and making a video
of the crashes in the background? Or the fact that the building had been
owned for less than a year (just months) by a Jew and insured to the hilt?
Wonder why it wasn't well publicized that the insurance policy was for a
BILLION dollars? Or that the 3,000 or 4,000 Jews who normally worked at
that building had been told not to report to work that day? Wonder why the
ONLY Jew killed at the WTC was a fireman who had apparently not been told
not to respond to a fire at the WTC that day?"

Do you really believe this crap?? "3,000 OR 4,000 JEWS WHO NORMALLY
WORKED AT THAT BUILDING HAD BEEN TOLD NOT TO REPORT TO WORK THAT DAY."

Talk about spreading lies... --Leigh.