Old September 3rd 03, 10:15 AM
RHF

IG,

This is what Grundig-USA says in its Owners Manual for the FR200.

* * * Grundig FR200 EMERGENCY AM/FM/SW RADIO * * *

"#5 REPLACING THE RECHARGEABLE BATTERY PACK - Replacing the
rechargeable battery pack (Ni-MH NS-2/3AA, 3.6V, 600 Mah or
equivalent)."

http://www.grundigradio.com/asp/prod...me=fr200#c0402

wmcia ~ RHF
..
..
= = = Igor Gros
= = = wrote in message ...
So "Universal radio" informations at:
http://www.universal-radio.com/catal...able/2200.html
are not correct ?

Jim Hackett wrote:

The built-in pack in mine IS Nickel metal...

"Igor Gros" wrote in message
The original built-in NiCad pack inside Grundig FRG 200 receiver
should be replaced with an aproptiate NiMh battery pack.

AbbN wrote:

Hi,

After this power failure I'm seriously thinking about getting one of

these
since they only cost $50 here in Canada. I was lucky that my batteries

in my
DX-398 and 400PE were charged up and that we didn't go too long without
power. I suppose back up batteries may be cheaper but I'd like to hear

any
opinions anyone may have of this thing.

--

Thanks In Advance