Old September 3rd 03, 03:08 PM
Michael Black

"http://CBC.am/" ) writes:
I wish there was another solution.
However, no other solution may be possible.

You still don't get it. If you think the only way is by spamming, then
you have a way too exagerated sense of the importance of this message
that still isn't clear.

If you think the end justifies the means, then likely the end isn't
really that important.

You're already in the crackpot category here, with your posts that
I haven't even bothered to read because they just look like junk.
I think that says a lot about the so called importance of your message.
If people don't yet know your message here, then you've failed at
conveying your message, and using spam won't help one bit (and it will
kill any chance you have because if people haven't already put you in
the crackpot category, the spamming will).

Now, asking how to spam a whole top level domain does get attention,
because the concept is so stupid, let alone the question shows you
don't really know much about it since there's no way of doing it
automatically, and you won't reach all (maybe not even most?)
Canadians with this ridiculous plan of yours.

But if your previous posts that I (and likely others) were tuning
out didn't put you in the crackpot category, hinting that you want
to spam will.

Any time someone says "I don't have any choice", usually they simply
haven't looked around at what they are doing, and what they can do.
If you aren't succeeding at getting your message out, there are two
possibilities: a)nobody is interested in what you are saying (maybe
because it's a crackpot idea, maybe because it doesn't match their
interests) or b) you have not done an effective job of conveying your message.

Note that last one. It does not mean getting louder and all that,
it means you just aren't conveying the message in the first place,
so it doesn't then get moved around by others.

Michael