Old September 3rd 03, 10:49 PM
N8KDV

Joe Strain wrote:

Inquiry from a NON-computer friendly O.F.

This EIBI database is massive and unmanageable...I'll be durned if I scroll
thru the whole flamin thing lookin' for something

Personally I don't find it un-manageable, at least for my interests. If there
is something I'm looking for I just do a search. I find it to be a fairly
accurate up-to-date listing.

I am very friendly with ILG dtatabase and its use-software.

I also am friendly with the Sillet SWLog log and database management
software.

Is there any way it can be loaded as data do a run-of-the mill-database for
utility? Never tried anything like that but if someone knows how, I am
avidly listening

Bob Sillet sez eibi's in the wrong format to be integrated into his package.

Yodar in O'do

"N8KDV" wrote in message
Eike Bierwirth has updated the skeds as of Sept. 2.

http://www.eibi.de.vu/

Steve
Holland, MI

Drake R7, R8 and R8B