Old September 4th 03, 12:29 AM
Brenda Ann

"Jimmie James" wrote in message

Was listening to my local news station this morning as I awoke. At the

start of
a news story, the newsman stated: "With unemployment in our city nearing

10%..."
This is an outright, bold-faced lie! I don't even think we're at half

that! And
it really should be 0% if the state government was doing its job and

checking on
these deadbeats cuz I see HELP WANTED signs all over! Including factories,
department stores and restaurants.

Would YOU take one of those minimum wage (or lower) jobs, if you had a
family to feed, and exhorbitant rent and utilities to pay? Better to keep
looking for a real job, because once you have put yourself into a minimum
wage full time job, you can neither pay your bills nor look for a better
job.