Old September 4th 03, 03:12 AM
Warpcore

I presume you are employed and have not recently been turned down for
employment at all these places, otherwise you could see the truth as you
stand in line for food.

"Jimmie James" wrote in message

Was listening to my local news station this morning as I awoke. At the

start of
a news story, the newsman stated: "With unemployment in our city nearing

10%..."
This is an outright, bold-faced lie! I don't even think we're at half

that! And
it really should be 0% if the state government was doing its job and

checking on
these deadbeats cuz I see HELP WANTED signs all over! Including factories,
department stores and restaurants.

But this is how the liberal media plants its ideas into your heads, and

why many
of us listen to shortwave for an assortment of news and info. This time

your
slogan, "It's the economy stupid" ain't gonna work! Cuz you're LYING about

it! I
bet some of you Dems even quit your jobs when Bush took office just to try

and
drag the unemployment figures up. Anybody that does or says things to

purposely
hurt this nation's prosperity outta be hung for treason.

Jimmie James
--
Ce message a ete poste via la plateforme Web club-Internet.fr
This message has been posted by the Web platform club-Internet.fr

http://forums.club-internet.fr/