Old September 4th 03, 02:56 AM
Jimmie James

Again, I'm going to respond via my own message...cuz that little twit in Vermont
is a LIAR!!!!

I just visited your states website. According to your (Vermont's) July
unemployment records, which are the latest available, (Ausgust isn't out yet.)
Vermont is sitting at 4.1%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now think for a moment if the figure the twit in VT fabricated was actually 15%.
The leading candidate on the Democratic ticket is from Vermont. And we're
suppose to trust this bast-tard to run the nations economy with his states 15%
unemployment????? LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!

Jimmie
--
Ce message a ete poste via la plateforme Web club-Internet.fr
This message has been posted by the Web platform club-Internet.fr

http://forums.club-internet.fr/