Old September 6th 03, 08:50 PM
Dr Artaud

Nowhere in my posts did I suggest that there was a "plot". Me thinkst that
you have revealed your bias by referring to this non-existent assertion.

Oh, you have a Doctorate, excuse me a moment (yawn). Oh, I am impressed.
The saying goes, "Better that people think you're a fool than to open your
mouth and prove it". I suggest that you indeed have opened your mouth.

By the by, I don't even know who Michael Medved is, I don't listen to the
show. And pursuant to you claim of avoiding material that I find offensive,
why can't the Jews do the same with the movie Passion and the plethora of
other material that they are always claiming is anti-Semitism?

You never really answer any of the questions that I have queried of you,
you simply create new thought lines or refer to myopic aspects of my posts.

If you really don't know my background, why promulgate your own self
importance?

That junk is not a plot, it is just pursuit of income - that's
what people like and pay to see. I'm not saying I'm in favor of
most of it, just that it's not something imposed on us by a
Jewish plot, it is just what we as a country want to see.

Sir, there would be a massive audience for snuff movies, this doesn't
justify their dissemination in the mass media. By the by, I loved the "The
Last Temptation", I have watched it many many times. The Peter Gabriel
music is great, it really helps to make the movie. Also, if Catholics
protested it, I don't think that "all" Catholics did, let alone make death
threats. But there goes the generalization that ensues when Christians are
involved.

Look up the JDL for an example of an extremist group that goes unnoticed by
the media.

Dr. Artaud

Larry Ozarow wrote in
:

Dr Artaud wrote:

Larry Ozarow

How about some of those pro-bestiality flicks that Artaud
has been watching on Sundance?

What's the matter Larry, did your mother fail to read the rest of the
post to you? Keep on plugging, in another 15 or so years, you might
make manager of the McDonalds where you work.

Dr. Artaud

I read the post, and by the way if you'd like to compare educational
level or income I'd be happy to. My doctorate is real, not
self-conferred.

In my post I was referring offhandedly to your hysterical bashing of
the mass culture. If you don't like pornography or violence (or nature
shows - that's what I hate), don't watch it, I don't. If television is
your preferred form of entertainment, there's plenty of stuff on it
that is not pornographic or pro-gay or anti-Christian. That junk is
not a plot, it is just pursuit of income - that's what people like and
pay to see. I'm not saying I'm in favor of most of it, just that it's
not something imposed on us by a Jewish plot, it is just what we as a
country want to see. In European countries and Canada, which are for
the most part far LESS religious than the US, there is also far less
obsession with sex and violence. By the way, 15 years ago or so, when
Martin Scorcese, who is a believing Catholic, made "The Last
Temptation of Christ," it was subject to bomb threats, boycotts and
censorship (Blockbuster wouldn't carry it). I don't think the Jews
were behind that - groups will organize and protest, and in the case
of "The Last Temptation," can even threaten or commit violence when
they think they are being attacked.

Interestingly, apropos your obsession with the evil Jews, Michael
Medved, who carried on a long, somewhat tiresome, and of course
unsuccessful crusade against sex in movies a number of years ago, has
been interviewed strongly condemning the outcry against the Mel Gibson
movie. Medved has been very active in the Jewish community.

Good Shabbos.