Old September 10th 03, 07:43 PM
Frank Dresser

"Pete KE9OA" wrote in message
That's the amazing thing about this design; it does have that tube like
sound. As far as performance, we are talking about 18 tube performance,

not
6 or 7 tube performance. I do understand your doubts, but I think that

you
will be pleasantly surprised.

Pete

18 tube performance? Now you've got my attention. Will it weigh at least
60 lbs? Will it have more knobs and controls than a Wurlitzer theater
organ? Will the wrinkle paint be tight and even? When I ask what it costs,
will you say "Dollar a pound, maybe less, just don't start whining about a
strained back."?

Frank Dresser