Old September 11th 03, 08:47 AM
Pete KE9OA

Thanks; this sounds like a good way to go. I am not sure how we are selling
thing off of our website right now.

Pete

RHF wrote in message
om...
Pete,

Start with a simple Product "Indevelopment" internet website to
provide information and a potential client list: beyond the first
page the webee has to 'sign-up' to view the rest of the website and
you offer an eMail Up-Dates Subscription List. These things can help
in creating the before market BUZZ !

Then when the product is ready to ship, transform the internet website
into a Product "For Sale" Market Basket OnLine Ordering System for
Direct Marketing and Sales.

Simply with "Word of Mouth" and a Internet "Tell A Friend" based
program a large maket can be tapped at a low cost.

st3a ~ RHF
.
.
= = = "Pete KE9OA"
= = = wrote in message

I want to thank all of you for your input.................I will be

copying
all of these replies into a Word document, and presenting them to my
employer tomorrow morning. Hopefully, we can make this thing really

fly. I
am really excited about some of the refinements that some of the folks

at
work have brought up. We had a design meeting that lasted almost 2

hours
this evening, so I think that things look good. Oh, one more
thing......................I believe that we will be selling directly to

the
public initially, instead of going to distributers. Once we get this
product to market, I will be there to provide technical support, answer

any
questions, etc. Thanks again, folks! You are a great bunch!