Old September 11th 03, 04:43 PM
Steve Stone

Who listens to AM anymore ? No one on this planet I'm sure

--

Remove "zz" from e-mail address to direct reply.

"RHF" wrote in message
om...
FO&A,

I did NOT 'sign' the Recall Petition to Vote Gov. Gray Davis Out of
Office [.]
- - - But I would like to see Gov. "G" {Grey Out} Davis... GO !

But lets be both Practical and Realistic.

IF - The Vote to Remove were 55% YES and 45% NO.

* That would mean that the Democrats had a "BASE" of 45% of the actual
HardCore Democrat Voters on Election Day to draw from to get to vote
for a "Replacement" Democrat Candidate.

* The Democrat's have one major Candidate Lt. Gov. Cruz Bustamante and
he is campaigning hard for the HardCore Democrat "BASE" Vote.

* It is simply a given fact that about 85% of that NO Vote of 45% will
Vote for Lt. Gov. Cruz Bustamante.
- - - This would give Cruz Bustamante about 38% of the Replacement
Vote.

The 'leading' Republican Arnold Schwarzenegger would have to get 70%
of the YES Vote of 55% to match the Votes that the Democrats can count
on as their HardCore Democrat BASE Vote.
- - - With over 100 "OTHER" Candidates in the Field Arnold
Schwarzenegger is at best a 'Close' Second.

OBTW: "Rumor" has it that Gov. Gray Davis sponsored several of the
"OTHER" Candidates to 'crowd' the Ballot.

FWIW: If, Lt. Gov. Cruz Bustamante (or the California Democrat Party)
was smart they would funnel Money into the "OTHER" Candidates to
'keep' them in the Race to weaken Arnold Schwarzenegger chances.

And That Is Politics - Reality Sucks ~ RHF
.
.
= = = Telamon
= = = wrote in message

In article ,
(Radioman390) wrote:

Interesting theory of election dynamics in CA

http://www.latimes.com/news/politics...10_sep10.story

From the rag ³LA vote democrat Times.²