Old June 5th 04, 02:17 PM
Ian White, G3SEK

Richard wrote:
From G3SEK site:

IMPORTANT WARNING!
If you are copying an existing Yagi design, you must copy:

all the element lengths
all the element diameters
the element mounting method - why?
That means: copy EXACTLY! If you change any of these important details, you
are building a new design!

That quote is from my 'VHF/UHF Long Yagi Workshop' page - one click from
the home-page link below.

I've just updated that page, and there is now more information about
changing element diameters and mounting methods - including a small
MS-DOS program to do the boring calculations.

(I'm supposed to be painting window-frames, but this is so much more
interesting...)

http://www.ifwtech.co.uk/g3sek