Old September 14th 03, 03:00 PM
Clint

have you heard, then, the one i'm referring two?
She sounded as though she spoke with an oriental
accent (my oppinion), but it was in english....
a series of four numbers, a pause, then a series of
another four numbers... continuously. I never
listened long enough to see if there was a pattern,
but then again, i would get too bored before that
could ever happen and change the frequencies.

She changed frequencies periodically, I think (I
never found her on the same one), and I heard that
nobody ever could find the station, that the transmission
point kept moving. I local buddy of mine and ham
radio operator who is now a silent key, KB5HUD
Jerry, was a big conspiracy theory nut and "black
helicopter" type, and boy, when he'd pull a cork at night
and get slobbery drunk on the ham bands, boy would
he churn out his ideas about "what it all meant".

I found it hard to believe, though, that nobody in this
day and age of technology, satellite triangulation and
so forth, that she could not be found if somebody wanted
to find the transmission point bad enough.

Clint
KB5ZHT