Old September 14th 03, 07:44 PM
Nobody You Know

Frank Dresser wrote:

First, somebody makes a Saturday post to rrs with "It is time for" in the
subject line and doesn't follow up with "THE GREAT LIBERTY NET!" That's a
new one, at least to me.

Now I read a reply to which I can't devine the slightest connection to my
original post.

I'll start buying better calanders. Next year, non-sequitur weekend won't
catch me by surprise.

Frank Dresser

I'm very sorry, I didn't realize that my failure to make an "IT'S ALMOST TIME
FOR THE GREAT LIBERTY NET" post yesterday would cause such utter confusion and
chaos in the newsgroup. I'll try not to forget next week.

nyuk nyuk

Nations are like leaves, they change color before they fall.
"A country which cannot control it's borders isn't really a country anymore."
(President Ronald Reagan)