Old September 17th 03, 06:34 AM
Telamon

In article ,
(RHF) wrote:

Der Arnold's "ODDS" Just Changed To 1,363,411 : 3 [.]

WHAT? = 1,363,411 Number of Signatures that have been Verified as
Valid California Registered Voters.
http://www.ss.ca.gov/elections/recall_sigs.htm

WHO? = Three(3) Ferderal Judges from the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals.
The 9th Circuit is the nation's largest and most liberal federal
appeals court. It was the 9th Circuit last year that declared the
reciting of the Pledge of Allegiance in public schools
unconstitutional because of the words "under God."
http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/news/091...all_court.html
http://www.trivalleyherald.com/Stori...627275,00.html

OBTW: DW, BBC and many others carried the News.

Hey, Can Somebody Help Me - To Punch My Card ~ RHF

snip

In a couple of days we will find out whether or not 11 stooges can out
think 3.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California