Old June 6th 04, 12:05 PM
G&R

Try www.gordtelecom.com they have this product.

"Bill Blum" wrote in message
m...
Hi there--

We've been given permission to mount a few antennas on the roof of one
of the buildings at school, with the only caveat being "don't make holes
in the roof."

We're looking at some yagis ( LPDA, about 12 feet long ) for VHF work,
and just need to get the things about 10-20 feet above the roof if

possible.

Does anybody have any recommendations/tips on how to handle this? At
work, I've seen large steel mast mounts than lay flat on a roof to
support lightweight/low crosssection antennas... (yes, they're weighted
down with concrete blocks.) Where would I find such a beast? Our
facility manager has NO idea when these mast mounts wound up on the roof
at work.

Thanks.
-bill

(Replies to the group please)