Old June 6th 04, 04:24 PM
G.Beat

wrote in message
Group
I have been asked to look at a butternut antenna for a fellow ham.
the 160m and the 30m capacitors are broken.
I dug through the archives and found the value of the 30m caps (67pf
7.5KVDC)but I can not find the value of the 160m caps.
I want to look in his junk box before I order new ones from bencher.

Thanks
Rich L
KB7YEB

Rich -

All of the Butternut manuals and part lists can be found on the Bencher web
site.
[This also includes specific dates of some models - where parts or assembly
were slightly modified]
http://www.bencher.com/pdf_download.html

Parts list and diagram for HF-6V antenna
http://www.bencher.com/pdfs/00648ZZV.pdf

The HF6V does not cover 160 meters, without the addition of the 160 m
accessory add-on option.

You will note that there have been 3 versions of the 160 meter resonator kit
through the years
This is the current production version (I do not see a reference to the
capacitor value for this 160 m kit)
http://www.bencher.com/pdfs/00237IZV.pdf

You can contact Bencher. they recently moved from their former Woodale
location
Bencher, Inc.
241 Depot Street
Antioch, IL 60002