Old September 22nd 03, 03:55 AM
Tony Meloche

" wrote:

Benjamaniac wrote:

Does anybody know if any company makes a 24 UTC clock...say about the
size of a regular alarm clock ?? I'd like to find one that I could just sit
on the shelf to take a look at when I'm SWLing.
Thanks,
Ben

EBay is a great place to find one of these. Mine is a foot-wide analog
by MFJ that I got (barely) used for ten bucks. Runs forever on an AA
battery, and is very accurate. If you're willing to part with some coin
and do a little rigging, you can frequently find ones from old Navy
destroyers and the like - very cool.

Tony