Old September 22nd 03, 01:47 PM
Diverd4777

In article ,
(Richard Cranium) writes:

Subject: Radio Free Euphoria
From:
(Richard Cranium)
Date: 22 Sep 2003 05:25:59 -0700

(Chandler7600) wrote in message
on 7.415 at 21.00 Sundays..

They use a sound Byte of " Jay From Mt Kisco"
( calls in on Alan Wiener Worldwide; 8:00 EST Fridays; good show)

Anyway, many people on WBCQ use his voice for soundbytes..
- He's kind of famous

- Anyone ever see this guy or see any of his electronics ?;?;?

Trust me: You don't want to see him, and you don't want to get close
to him.

- Allergic to Soap & Water is he ??

His "electronics" are a Sony 2010 to which he's added a cabinet
handle, and another "portable" radio on which he mounted a lamp (so he
could see the dials at night).

Used some rope to Tie a flashlight to it dod he??

He's quite proud of the fact that he
can hear WABC (770 kHz) at his home in Mt Kisco!

I have heard WABC down in The Caribbean for gods sake !!

- Where'd you see him so I can stay away ...!