Old September 22nd 03, 10:29 PM
yachtboy!

On Sun, 21 Sep 2003 16:09:07 -0600, "Benjamaniac"
wrote:

Does anybody know if any company makes a 24 UTC clock...say about the
size of a regular alarm clock ?? I'd like to find one that I could just sit
on the shelf to take a look at when I'm SWLing.
Thanks,
Ben

What's strange is, our local grocery store had a 24 hour clock on sale 2
years ago, for something like us$10.00.
It's digital, and has a 12/24 hour switch. I bought 2.
It also has a digital thrmometer, as well as a calendar and alarm.
I can't find a name on it, it just says "Jumbo wall clock".
The whole thing is about 7.25x11.25 inches,with the clock read out alne
being 2.25x5.25 inches, it is very readable from across the room.

==========
"Being diabetic is alot like having an un-invited
guest at a picnic, who keeps pointing out the potato
salad may have gone bad."--W.B. Willis

"Destiny has a strange sense of humor..." K. Honeycutt
http://www.geocities.com/swl_yb400pe
http://www.geocities.com/swl_yb400pe/psychedelic.htm
http://www.geocities.com/swl_yb400pe/slinkypage.html

"He not busy being born is busy dying..." B. Dylan