Old September 23rd 03, 12:43 AM
DougSlug

It's reassuring to know you can always count on someone to let you know how
ignorant you are.

Let me clarify...the motherfu**er I'm referring to is the guy who started
it. You will agree that a single person has to start something like that,
won't you? For every malevolent bit of software we encounter, there had to
be one person who wrote it.

Needless to say, the account is no longer.

I may be ignorant, but you could use a little more work on your politeness
skills.

"donut" wrote in message
Why don't you learn something about the Internet, and how viruses are
spread, before opening your mouth and showing us all how ignorant you are?

Viruses hijack the user's address book and sends copies of itself to
everybody in it. There is no "motherfu**er" - this is a result of 10,000s
of infected computers.