Old September 24th 03, 11:45 AM
Diverd4777

Default VIRUS Watch this corrective package from MS Corp.

Stacey,

Thanks for the advice..

Dan

In article , Stacey
writes:

Joe wrote:

I did complain to my ISP but they seem at a loss in regards to filtering
at this stage.

what mail program to u suggest outside of outlook??

I recomend mozilla. Free download and works identical for all purposes
except it's not a virus magnet. Even has an import utility which after you
use and find everything working I would UNINSTALL outlook express
altogether. BTW after you use the web browser, you might give up on IE as
well! It's a shame you can't uninstall IE as well but MS made sure you
couldn't do that..

--

Stacey