Old August 14th 03, 08:52 PM
Joe Strain

THIS PLACE MIGHT BE A START if you got the surfin time for searching

http://www.fairradio.com/0mk-12.htm

12 foot Military Mast Kit. Comes with: three 47" long x 1 3/8"
fiberglass mast sections, one 8" top mast section which holds
two horizontal arial antennas and also has 16 feet of RG-58 coax
with a male BNC connection at the end, two 28" antenna elements
that thread to the top section, one guy ring with guy rope, three
9" stainless steel stakes, one 27" long mast base which mounts
directly into the ground, and O.D. green carrying bag with handle.
There is no indication of a model number on the assembly.
Excellent for field day or other portable antenna use.

12 lbs sh. #MK-12, $59.50 each; 2 for $99.50

yodar

"Dwight Stewart" wrote in message
.. .

Where can I find an inexpensive, freestanding (or lightly guyed),

antenna
tower? It doesn't have to support a lot of weight - a couple of small 2m
radio antennas and one or two scanner antennas. And it also doesn't have

be very tall - thirty to forty feet would be just fine. I'm sure others
would be interested in this also.

Dwight Stewart (W5NET)

http://www.qsl.net/w5net/