Old September 25th 03, 02:09 AM
Joe Olig

"Tom" wrote in message ...
Try Mailwasher...it's a nice little freebie which lets you delete on the
server..you can upgrade to do more.
Tom

"Stacey" wrote in message
Joe wrote:

how do you get them to go to the deleted box? i try creating rules and
blocking them, but they keep coming thru from different addresses etc.

Unless you can block attachments over X amount at the server end, it's
useless as it will fill up your box on their server in no time. You need

BITCH to your ISP and if they say there is nothing they can do, get

another
ISP. My ISP (bellsouth.net) has blocked all of this crap so far.

I guess you could set up a mail reader to download mail every few minutes
and delete any mail with attachments over 125K. You might miss a little
stuff but at least you won't have to deal with manually deleting
everything. Again write some hate mail to MS as this is THEIR FAULT for
making such an insecure by default OS.
--

Stacey

Yes, I downloaded Mailwasher and it works just slick!!