Old September 26th 03, 10:52 PM
Larry Ozarow

By the way, in support of the recommendation of Mozilla,
Mozilla has a junk filter tool that really works. I set
it up to put junk mail into a separate folder that I can
look over to check for false positives and then either
empty out manually or I can set Mozilla itself to toss
junk mail after as many days as I want to set it for.

After training the filter on a few initial samples, it has
been flawless. I haven't found any swen postings in my Inbox
for the last few days, with well over a hundred tossed
into the Junk folder.

Diverd4777 wrote:
Stacey,

Thanks for the advice..

Dan

I recomend mozilla. Free download and works identical for all purposes
except it's not a virus magnet. Even has an import utility which after you
use and find everything working I would UNINSTALL outlook express
altogether. BTW after you use the web browser, you might give up on IE as
well! It's a shame you can't uninstall IE as well but MS made sure you
couldn't do that..

--

Stacey