Old September 29th 03, 02:37 PM
Beloved Leader

(BCcubed) wrote in message ...
Found a nice Zenith Royal D7000Y at a flea market.

Zenith Trans-Oceanic radios have an avid following. I too saw one at a
flea market, a 1000 or 3000, for a nice price too. I hemmed and hawed
and left it there. Returning the following day with cells to see if it
worked, I found that it had been sold. Now my life has no meaning. Not
that buying the radio would have changed that. It would have made a
nice addition to the collection. There will be more.

At any rate, ask about it at the Usenet group rec.antiques.radio+phono
.. This link ought to be informative as well:

http://antiqueradio.org/transoc.htm